Website monitoring tools are essential to the growth of your website. Creating a working website that is professional and responsive takes a lot of time and resources. The amount spent in putting everything together should be justified by giving your visitors a pleasant browsing experience. You have to ensure that your website is working at optimal capacity. From mobile usability, security, traffic to page speed, your website needs to be enhanced to function properly.
This article will therefore show you some of the important website monitoring tools you must have to boost the growth of your website. These tools will help you monitor the performance of your site and also guide you on how to make adjustments where neccessary.
1 Google Analytics
Google Analytics helps you track your website traffic. It shows you the number of your visitors per day, their location, and how long they stay on your site. It also gives you a report on the kind of devices they used to login into your website. Among free statistics programs, Google Analytics has become the preferred option.
Google Analytics, like any other statistics program, provides information on the number of visitors, page views, referral sources, entry and exit pages, and more. Google Analytics, unlike most other programs, allows you to track and monitor pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns. Other useful information includes your visitors’ geographic location, internet connection speed, and screen resolutions. With Google Analytics, you will be also able to organize your site effectively.
Features of Google Analytics Website Moritoring Tool
There are some important features of the google analytics website monitoring tool you should look out for. These features will help you get the most out of your analytics tool. They include:
- Audience Report: Shows you the demographic of your users and insight about their interest.
- Filters: Filters gives you control over what apears on your screen. It helps you choose which data to see at a given time based on your needs.
- Keyword referral: This shows you the keword your visitors searched for when they landed on your site.
- Campaign Tracking: This allows you to monitor the performance of your adwords and google adscampaigns.
- Flow Visualization: This feature allows you to track the activities of your users on your site.
The Benefit of Using Google Analytics
Using google analytics to track your website performance comes with a lot of benefits. This will help improve your site and also add value to your business. Here are the benefits of google analytics to your website
- It shows your ranking on search engine result
- It tell you the number of visitors to your site
- Right keyword research
- Understnd your target audience
- Monitor users activities
- Know what to modify on your site
2 Google Search Console
Google search is a very important website monitoring tool for webmasters. It enables them to check the indexing status of their website. Do you want to discover how Google, the world’s most popular search engine, sees your website? Google’s Webmaster Tools will provide you with a wealth of information, including indexed pages, Googlebot errors (dead links), search engine rankings for certain search phrases, the anchor text on incoming links, internal and external link data, and robots.txt and sitemap data.
Knowing how Google sees your site can likewise help you identify some basic elements that need to be changed to maximize your search engine traffic.
Features of Google Search Consol
Google search console can help positively impact your site. Knowing all the features of the software and the right way to use it determines the result you get from it.
- Page positioning: This feature shows the position of a paticular page on search results.
- URL inspection: Here you submit pages for indexing
- Mobile Usability: Mobile-first indexing shows you the indexability of your site for mobile devices
- Sitemap: Sitemap shows your submitted web pages on google for indexing
- Site Coverage: Site coverage shows you the number of pages indexed by google compared to what you submitted.
Benefits of Google Search Console
Search console is an important tool every website should have, In order to get the full value of what this tool offers, you need to understand its benefits and how to use them to your advantage.
- It help increase organic search traffic
- Improve search appearance
- Website crawling
- Track links report
- Monitor site index
3 MOZ SEO Tool
Moz crawls your site to uncover SEO issues. It also tracks the performance of your traffic. You can as well use MOZ to research the perfect keywords for your blog articles. It is also one of the most well-known search engine optimization (SEO) organizations, and its blog, articles, and tools give a plethora of information. Their Page Strength Tool displays the “relative relevance and visibility” of a website, as well as its “potential strength and capacity to rank in search engines.” Moz gives a quick approach to assess the strength of your page.
Features of MOZ
Moz comes with many amazing features to help improve your site SEO. Find some of them below.
- Site Audits: MOZ crawls your site to check SEO issues.
- Rank Tracking: Track how keywords drive traffic to your site
- Baclink Analysis: Baclinks helps you check sites that link to your website
- Keyword Research: Keyword research tool help you search for the right keyword to rrank on search engine
4 Raven SEO Analyzer
Raven is another well-known SEO agency that offers a number of useful tools on its website. The SEO Analyzer differs from Moz’s Page Strength Tool in that it examines your site’s core structure to see how well it is built (in terms of search engine optimization). The structure of a website serves as the foundation for a successful SEO campaign, and Raven SEO Analyzer will assist you in constructing the proper foundation.
Features of Raven
Raven offers a lot of useful services from its powerful features. The following features of Raven will help you get your website working at optimal capacity.
- Site Audit: Analyse your site to uncover any SEO related issues.
- Competitor Domain Check: This feature allows you to check the domain authority of your competitors
- Backlink Checker: Fid out which sites are linking back to your site
- Keyword Rank Checker: This feature helps you check how your website ranks on search results with certain keywords.
- Marketing Report: Data is key to your business. Marketing report also gives you important information about marketing performance. From your website analytics, PPC campaigns, and social media report, this feature helps you track your marketing activities.
5 Mike’s Marketing Tools
MikesMarketingTools includes two tools that every webmaster should utilize routinely. The Search Engine Rankings tool will show you where your site ranks in several of the leading search engines for a certain word or phrase. Instead of visiting each search engine and navigating through the search engine results pages to find your website, you can save time by using this tool.
The Link Popularity tool will show you how many inbound links each search engine recognizes for your website in a matter of seconds. Inbound links are a crucial role in search engine rankings, and each search engine counts links differently. You may also use this tool to look at the exact pages that are linking to you.
Features of Mike’s marketing Tool
Unlike Raven and the rest, Mike’s marketing tools are a collection of tools that you can use to solve SEO issues. The following are some of the important Mike’s marketing tools your website needs.
- URL Decoder: This feature decodes encoded url to redable url.
- Keyword Density: While typing your posts, this feature will help you calculte the number of keywords in your text .
- Meta Tag Generator: It helps you to generate meta descrioption as well as title.
- Keyword Reserch: Get the right keyword that will help you rank high on search results.
- Search Engine ranking: Check how your website and that of yur competitors rank on google search and Bing.
6 Summit Media’s Spider Simulator
How a search engine reacts to your pages and what can be done to improve your usability, is what the spider simulator does. Web pages are seen by search engine spiders in a very different way than they are by human visitors. A human visitor may find a page appealing and well-designed, but a search engine spider may not be able to find what it is looking for. This article is an excellent resource for ensuring that your website is optimized for search engines. The spider simulator can be utilized in a variety of situations.
7 SelfSEO Page Speed Checker
The average internet visitor’s attention span is extremely short. To give yourself the best opportunity of generating a good first impression on new visitors, your page should load swiftly enough that they don’t depart immediately away. SelfSEO includes a Page Speed Tool that will tell you how long it takes for your page to load. You can use the tool to check numerous pages at the same time. It’s a good idea to compare your page’s load time to that of numerous other websites’ pages. Enter your site as well as the homepages of a few of your competitors. If your page is taking a long time to load, try lowering the amount and size of images or cleaning up the coding to make the file smaller.
Features of SelfSEO
As the name implies, Selfseo is a self-service SEO platform with great features.
- Web analysis: It ha an AI that analyses your website to dicover and fix technical issues
- SEO guide: The platform has a guide that take you through all the processes.
- Keyword Ranking: Check how your site ranks on specific keywords.
- Traffic Analytics: Find out how your contents drive traffic to your site.
- Backlink Check: See how other site link back to your site.
8 Dead Links Checker
Visitors will be frustrated if your website has dead links, and your search engine results will suffer as a result. However, manually monitoring all of your site’s links is unrealistic. Fortunately, there are a variety of internet applications that can help you automate the procedure. The Dead Link Checker will crawl your pages and report on any broken links.
Features of Dead Link Checker
Having broken or dead links on your site can be very frustrating to your visitors. Here are some features of the Dead link checker to help you fix this issue.
- Site Check: Type in any page url to check dead links
- Multicheck: Enables you to run checks on multiple website
- Auto check: This feature runs checks on your site on regular basis once you set it up.
GoogleRankings.com will show you which terms and phrases appear on your website the most frequently throughout the page’s text, title, headings, and meta tags. This is a helpful tool for ensuring that your pages are optimized for the keywords and phrases you want to target.
FeedBurner’s service is a must-have if you run a blog. Feedburner will provide you data on your blog’s feed, and you may give your viewers the option of subscribing by email rather than RSS. FeedBurner has a variety of interesting features that you may read about. You can always monitor how many subscribers you have and how many are clicking through from your feed to your website using FeedBurner.